Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Logic of time costs

My boss, who is rungs up above the corporate ladder, is super brilliant and damn sharp with details. What takes her one day to complete, requires at least two days of hard work for me...and if am lucky, it would be "just passable" by her standards.

That's part of the logic behind how the audit/consultancy firms arrive at the time costs for their different levels of staff, I suppose.

...now if only my boss will understand that logic too and cut me some slack sometimes.......

2 Comments:

At 10:28 pm, Blogger Aurora said...

It's a "her" so -urm- don't mean to sound misogynistic (or is it chauvinistic? the correct word deludes me).

male bosses are rarely as efficient or as unforgiving as women bosses.

 
At 10:45 pm, Blogger munsta said...

the bright side being that every work assignment is a learning opportunity

the not so bright side is coz she is so good at what she does, she often leaves you feeling really demotivated and worthless

at least i am thankful that my boss is professional and never personal....can't say that about all bosses, can we.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home