Wednesday, September 14, 2005

6 degrees of separation

Wikipedia: Six Degrees of Separation is a 1993 film based on the John Guare play, starring Stockard Channing, Donald Sutherland and Will Smith which explores the premise that everyone in the world is connected to everyone else in the world by a chain of only 6 acquaintances (see six degrees of separation).

yeah...closer to recent memory would be the semi-casual lifestyle cum vacation programme hosted by
Asha Gill on Travel & Living, Astro...and I'd always scoff "yeah rite...these shows are soooOOOOOoooo rigged!" Hah!

But today....I did not even need six degrees.

The random lady I plonked myself next to during the seminar knew:

  • my current boss...they were colleagues in an audit firm 9 years ago
  • ML, a close friend of mine whom I've known for the last 10 years...they are work acquaintances
  • my hubby...he had just joined this firm as a newbie a few days away from her resigning from same company

Freaky!

1 Comments:

At 7:48 pm, Blogger Aurora said...

somebody still busy honeymooning i see ;-) Buzz me when you're back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home