Monday, October 17, 2005

Sick

I hate being sick.
I hate being sick on Sundays.
I hate being sick on Sundays because it robs me of half my weekend.
I hate being sick on Sundays because it robs me of half my weekend, particularly when I have outings lined up with friends.
*BleK*

I hate being sick.
I hate being sick on Mondays.
I hate being sick on Mondays because it looks like I am taking a quick sickie to extend an overinduglent weekend.
I hate being sick on Mondays because it looks like I am taking a quick sickie to extend an overinduglent weekend, particularly in actual fact when I NEED to get to work to complete some urgent outstanding job.
*BleK*

I hate being sick.

But isn't that the whole point of being sick? It's never planned nor convenient izzit!?

Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home