Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Neopets

If I were a Neopet... I am apparently a Peophin!

Peophins are rare magical creatures. They are very shy and don't mix with other species very often

They are rumoured to bring good fortune and happiness to those around them.
Which Neopet are you?
Courtesy of http://neopets.retrograde.org/quiz/

but, but, but......I actually feel like:

coz its my last day at the office today!!! will be attending a seminar tomorrow (which, i hope will be both interesting and useful!)...then am off for 2 weeks for my wedding ceremonies in Penang and Kuching respectively!!!! Boy it feels good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't remember when I last had a long break as such....HURRAH!

Note: No slightest inkling as to what the above blob is but who cares!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home