Sunday, November 27, 2005

Drowning


The last week had been hell and back. The department is really busy with the business plan, the business continuity plan, the introduction of the new Financial Reporting Standards, the Board of Director papers and circulars to be submitted by month end....all on top of the routine work load we already have......argh!!!!! have been soooooo drowning in work................

Thank god for breaks like this and this ....the former is the one thing I surf for an interesting amusing read to reward (ahaks!) myself at intervals...whilst the latter was a wicked present for the weekend from hubby to destress...will probably blog about it later.

Rejuvenated, I'm ready to brave the coming week...er, I think!

1 Comments:

At 11:47 am, Blogger Aurora said...

You flatter me too much, but thank you. Have a huge grin on my face now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home