Saturday, November 19, 2005

Chrissy shopping

I've just done some christmas shopping!! ehehhe...a little early perhaps, but I just saw the right thing today which I know the gals would absolutely love....and they're practical too for the cold wintry months in UK/Germany....

Cool eh? I wish I could have a pair too...but it'll be nuts wearing them in hot humid weather....and its stupid to buy them just so I could look at them every once in a while...as cute and funky as they are

tee hee....er...now where have i placed those snail mail addresses.....

3 Comments:

At 9:15 am, Blogger Aurora said...

I want i want I want!! If you cannot locate their snail mail addies, I can always give you mine :D

 
At 9:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah!! so cute lar!!! are u goin to germany?

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger munsta said...

nope....only the socks are making the trip to germany this time round....lucky socks :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home