Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Confession

I have always taken pride in that I rank my priorities right - preferring to spend time interacting with others than sitting in front of the TV/ computer.

However, my judgement lapsed during the last Raya break. What begun as a seemingly innocuous test run of the DVD player on Dad's new flat-screen idiot box, ballooned into a serious addicition in a blink of an eye.


My defences crumbled as Moses Chan, Bowie Lam, Charmaine Sheh, Maggie Siu and Ada Choi popped up in quick succession on the silver screen. Like a junkie, I (rather unashamedly) craved for more.

Conveniently making myself cosy amongst Mum's fluffy pillows, I ploughed through episode after episode after episode. Hooked by the loaded double entendres, witty repartees, drama and clever twists and turns generously sprinkled throughout the ingenious plot, I just could not bring myself to stop.

Episode 1....just a little more....
Episode 2....maybe a little bit more....
Episode 3...will stop soon...
Episode 4....this is too good, not now, not yet....
Episode 5....aiya, forget the pretences - next episode please!


Have set a new personal record - 30 episodes in 2.5 days

Seriously, a must watch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home