Saturday, August 20, 2005

Career suitability

According to a career quiz I just took:

I would be very happy in a career that utilised my level-headedness, and allowed me to work mainly on my own. I want a career that allows me to be creative, without having to be involved with lots of people. Some careers that would be perfect for me are:

  • Artist
  • Historian
  • Banker
  • Novelist
  • University Professor
  • Photographer
  • Vet
  • Paralegal
  • Graphic Designer
  • Online Content Developer
  • Webmaster
  • Producer
  • Managing Director
  • Nutritionist
  • Advertising
  • Nursing

I like working and being alone. I like to avoid attention at all costs. I tend to keep to myself, and not interact much with the people around me. I enjoy spending time with a few a close friends. I like to listen to others, but don’t like sharing much about myself. I am very quiet and private.

I am very practical, and only act after thinking things through. I don’t like being forced to answer quickly. I have to evaluate the situation completely. I make decisions based on what I can verify with my senses.

I like to be deeply involved in one or two special projects. I like to be behind the scenes. I am very logical and fair. I feel I should be honest with others and protect their feelings.

I trust my gut instincts. I am easily inspired and trust that inspiration. I am very innovative. I analyse things by looking at the big picture. I am concerned about how what I do affects others. I worry about my actions and the future. I tend to use a lot of metaphors and am very descriptive and colourful in my choice of language.

I am very creative, and get bored easily if I don’t get to express myself. I like to learn new things. I don’t like the same old routine. I like to leave my options open.

*****

Now, I am even more confused *grin*



7 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, Blogger Aurora said...

Wish you'd write more :-)

I'm a .. stockbroker, bookkeeper, events organiser, PR rep, some kind of leader ... what the??

Can we swap?

 
At 8:03 am, Blogger munsta said...

am taking your first sentence to be a compliment...thanks *grin*

unfortunately i am not as religious on updating my blog as i am reading yours :)

 
At 8:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"From wine what sudden friendship springs!" French Wine Gift

 
At 8:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Former 'GoodFellas' Mobster Found Guilty
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
Car Loans

 
At 8:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alec Baldwin to Receive Award at PETA Gala
The company is now working with PETA to promote its veggie burgers nationwide, PETA said in a statement Monday to The Associated Press.
Using the most advanced satellite technology, we deliver more than 225 channels of programming to homes and businesses that have Direct TV Reciever receiving equipment, which features a small satellite dish, a digital set-top receiver and a remote control. Check out my site on Direct TV Reciever

 
At 9:45 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Online Thesaurus Pulls Listing for 'Arab'
Several hours after Roget's Thesaurus was called by The Associated Press, all entries for "Arab" had been pulled from the site.
DishTV Colorado - Feel the need to accessorize your Dishnetwork? We have spare Dishnetwork remote controls and other Dishnetworth items that can be useful for your Dishnetwork. Check out my site, it's all about DishTV Colorado

 
At 2:49 pm, Blogger munsta said...

Damn spam...oops it rhymes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home