Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Resucsitation

I have been blogging - just not on this blog. The maiden entry in my new blog was posted at the end of Feb 2007, just as I left my old job and closed another chapter of my life. Sole reason for the new blog was to keep close family members up-to-date on the happenings in my life, particularly since so many uncertainties beckon. And because the new blog is privy to close family members, I have to watch both content and language. Gone are the days when I could just spew my emotions and thoughts all over, as and when I like, without worrying about upsetting people I care. Except for, perhaps, this hidden goobledydook pigeon hole safety den of mine here which they don't know about and/ or have forgotten/ dismissed as dead.

So guess broadly categorised - the new blog shall be full of cheer, happiness and postive vibes to share, whereas this one shall remain the darker, gloomier, potentially bitchier dumpsite of rants which should not see the day of light (or at least remain unknown by family).

What to do - I am a Gemini afterall. So two contrasting sides of me are to be expected, naturally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home