Saturday, November 04, 2006

Tired feet

My feet are tired to say the least. I have trawled the entire 1 Utama shopping mall today and realised how few music stores there are. Furthermore, the handful I found stocked way lots more commercial pop than any other music genre, let alone "ol boring classicals". Even the selection at Tower Records was disappointing. The section reserved for classical and jazz seems to have shrunk since my last visit there - perhaps I need to check out the bigger outlet in KLCC . Sigh.

Nevertheless, like a true girl out shopping, it would have been absolutely scandalous if I had returned home empty handed. I ended up purchasing Ratu's album - in my opinion, one of the coolest acts around the region. Check it out yourself.



Music Video Codes by VideoCure
Free Layouts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home