Saturday, January 29, 2005

Rollercoaster of emotions

Woke up at 6a.m. this morning - a feat I don't even achieve on workdays...hahah...just so because I was gonna see my new apartment for the very first time!!!!! After many moons of admiration at the perimeter of the resort-style apartment blocks and hefty monthly instalment payments (which will continue for many more years to come!)....finally....the fruit is almost in reach.

The appointment with the developer to inspect my apartment was set at 10a.m. but really, I couldn't sleep a wink after 6. Far too busy visualising what I would do with my new pad...my own space....all mine to furnish and clutter how I like! *very nice*

The morning was just perfect - blue skies, bright and sunny...just the way I love it.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home